28 May 2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This item has been successfully added to your
Presenting to win
The art of professional influence to win business in real estate
If you are in the business of selling real estate, every time you present your listing presentation is like playing in the grand final. It’s not a practice run or the junior league. This is the first grade. All those practice sessions, the research, the mental preparation, the planning and resource gathering have primed you for this moment. This is your chance to shine on the field and win real estate’s ultimate prize.
Professional first grade footballers train all the time. They don’t simply show up on Grand Final day hoping for a spot on the side. Real estate should be no different. The elite sales professional has been in touch with the prospective vendor for some time, perhaps even years. They have researched the property and the neighbourhood and asked about the owner’s desired next destination. They constantly look for ways to help and add value. Their listing presentation is always fresh and current because they update it every six months. They focus on their own game, are authentic and understand that they are the key point of difference. For them it’s all about the client, not about how good they are or their ranking on agent rating sites. They know how to present themselves, the right questions to ask, when to pause, how to maintain the right level of eye contact and how to actively listen.
In developing this workshop, Lee interviewed and recorded some of the industry’s most elite presenters and found they all play their own high performance game. And they all understand that in an increasingly competitive market, the only real point of difference is your preparation, your mindset and the level of service you offer.
Anyone can get a foot in the door. The skill is to be invited in. This 4-hour workshop will teach you how to be invited for your expertise, professionalism and service rather than simply for a free appraisal and the cheapest price.
You will learn:
• How to prepare to win, including how to establish your point of difference and why consistent practice is the difference between an amateur and a professional.
• Techniques to break the ice that will impress an owner with your willingness to go the extra mile to learn their motivation for selling and be a consultant as opposed to a salesperson.
• Why your professional image is as important off the field as it is on.
• The signals to look for and the key questions to ask leading up to the listing presentation.
• How to build your own listing presentation and why it is so important to refresh it every six months.
• How to use professional influence and winning moments to convert the listing presentation into a listing conversation.
• Techniques to overcome objections, including fee and marketing objections.
• Methods to ask for the order/close and how some of the best in the business do it.
• What to do when they want to “think it over”.
• How to activate your listing presentation plan, including a checklist and action plan you can take with you for implementation on the job.
Who should attend?
• The seasoned real estate sales agent who is ready to review their current listing methods and hit the reset button in order to master the art of professional influence and win more listings.
• The sales manager who wants to learn the latest thinking and listing presentation techniques in order to guide and coach their sales team.
• The aspiring agent who is keen to play the game at first grade level.
Have a quick chat with usCall 1300 367 412