26 Mar 2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
International Convention Centre Sydney,
This item has been successfully added to your
Prospecting that connects and delivers tomorrow’s income
The number one issue holding real estate agents back is a failure to strategically and actively find future business. The world has changed. Traditional prospecting models that relied on talking to strangers are no longer working. Agents still stuck in their old ways are spending a fortune chasing strangers and seeing little reward for their efforts.
Prospecting is personal, marketing is digital. You can’t expect to make a few cold calls, letterbox drop the occasional flyer and email a monthly newsletter to have business walking through the door. Furthermore, prospecting in isolation doesn’t work. No matter how long you have been in business or how good you think you are, prospecting for tomorrow’s income must become a daily habit. The key to prospecting that works is getting to know the people that make up your community, adding value as opposed to just making a call and connecting for a reason rather than chasing.
You will learn that prospecting for future business relies on a careful balance between modern methods to suit today’s digital world and authentic personal interaction. Lee’s fresh modern take on prospecting will show you how easy it is to get this vital part of your business humming so you never have to stress about tomorrow’s income again.
After attending this session you will:
· Understand the need for blended marketing (a mix of analogue and digital).
· Know how to mix it up based on the cut-through rate of various forms of marketing.
· Realise that marketing must be continual to be effective.
· Know the words and concepts to use that complement each strategy.
· Have the ability to build your own connective marketing plan (or know who to call to have it built for you).
Have a quick chat with usCall 1300 367 412