21 Aug 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Adelaide Convention Centre
This item has been successfully added to your
Mandy Wurth has had the hands-on privilege of working with agents that made the business decision to create an Effective Business Unit Team (EBU). Regardless of the structure everyone is working towards growth.
As an agent you may get to a point where you feel you are at capacity and can’t do what you do well by yourself anymore. Each day the leakage of missed opportunity and close to burn out is the reason that an EBU is the right pathway forward. This workshop is designed to answer all your questions on a national level. As a coaching company we see the wins & losses.
In this workshop Mandy will cover:
• When is the right time to bring on the next person?
• How does the position description read for this person?
• Setting KPI’s and working with accountability
• Prospecting plan and budgets – who does what
• Leadership and team management
Have a quick chat with usCall 1300 367 412