Please refer below to the terms and conditions regarding the purchase of “Real Estate Academy (Australia) Pty Ltd (“REA”) products and services. If you have any questions relating to the specific terms and conditions for any of our products & services, or you do not understand our terms and conditions, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by facsimile on (02) 9225 9477 or by calling us on 1300 367 412.
Thank you for accepting our offer to provide you with our products and services. By ticking the box in our shopping cart check out screen you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions. You agree that these Terms and Conditions form a contract between you and REA.
Your payment for products and/or services to REA entitles you to:
1. to receive a copy of the description of the product/s ordered and paid for; and
2. to attend seminar or conference training at the designated venue during course hours; and
3. to receive our highest service levels at all times.
All prices at our web store are quoted inclusive of GST. An appropriate shipping fee depending on your designated shipping address will be added to the invoice for your payment.
1. REA is the sole owner of all copyright, trademarks and patents (together known as “Intellectual Property”) used and developed by us and for the purposes of supplying our products and/or services. All Intellectual Property we develop is the sole ownership of REA.
2. All Intellectual property remains the property of REA even after we have delivered our products and services to you. Ownership in the Intellectual Property will not transfer to you or any third party simply because you purchase or agree to use goods and/or services from REA.
3. You may not:
a. alter any of our Intellectual Property; and
b. reproduce any content or Intellectual Property of our products and services whatsoever; and
c. sell our Intellectual Property provided to you as a supply of our products and services, or otherwise supply our Intellectual Property to any third parties.
Limitation of Liability
1. You agree that:
a. These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between you and REA.
b. This agreement excludes all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute which cause any part of this agreement to be void (‘Non-excludable condition’). Where any terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute are deemed by a court to be included or excluded in this agreement, then that part is void and the agreement is otherwise enforceable. Subject to non-excludable conditions, you agree that you are bound by the agreement including these terms and conditions; and
c. REAs’ liability is limited to you for breach of any Non-excludable Condition to the total amount paid by you under this agreement; and
d. REAs’ liability is limited to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statute) for loss or damage suffered by you in relation to the performance and delivery of our products and services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement; and
e. REA excludes all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost revenue or lost profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the performance and delivery of our products and services, or your exercise of rights under this agreement.
1. All notices or service of documents to REA must be made to the address specified in our website.
2. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
3. Any provision in this Agreement and or these Terms or Conditions which is invalid or unenforceable by way of law, in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purposes of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and is otherwise capable of being severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
4. This agreement may not be varied unless agreed to in writing and signed by both parties.
5. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
6. You agree that you do not rely on any prior arrangements, agreements, representations or undertakings once you enter into this contract for the supply of goods or services to you by REA. You agree that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and REA.
This agreement is governed by the laws in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales.
Have a quick chat with usCall 1300 367 412